Master in Food and Nutrition
*Menunggu kelulusan akhir daripada JPT
Master in Food and Nutrition at Lincoln University College takes an interdisciplinary approach to the study of food and nutrition. Students complete mandatory basic courses in food and nutrition in addition to additional courses in an approved concentration that most students develop on their own. The program’s adaptability makes it appropriate for a variety of graduate students, including those with limited undergraduate food or nutrition training, those with an existing registered dietetics credential who wish to obtain an advanced degree.
The program of Master in Food and Nutrition will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in nutrition practices.
- Implement practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of nutrition.
- Adopt the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in the field of nutrition.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in nutrition program.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in nutrition research related task.
Master in Food and Nutrition provides students with professional prospects in both the food science and nutrition fields. Some of the options are listed below:
- Director of Organizations
- Clinical Dietician
- Public Health Nutritionist
- Dietician Consultant
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.