Master in Nursing (Education)
Nurses are an integral part of the health care sector. Lincoln University College aims to offer advanced nursing course to students, who are willing to dedicate their life towards the well-being of the people. New and advanced nursing strategies also form the core of our learning program.
Entry Qualifications :
- Basic Degree in Nursing (Level 6 MQF) or Nursing related degree (Level 6 MQF) with minimum of 2.75 as accepted by the HEP Senate; or
- Basic Degree in Nursing (Level 6 MQF) or Nursing related degree (Level 6 MQF) not meeting CGPA 2.75 but above of 2.50 can be accepted subject to rigourous internal assessment; and
- Registered with Nursing Board or its equivalent; and
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate (APC); and
- Minimum 3 Years working experience for bachelor’s degree (Level 6 MQF) holders; and
- Minimum 1 year of teaching experience
Foreign Candidate must obtain:
- Temporary Practicing Certificate (TPC) for clinical programme; and
- Pass International English Language Testing Services (IELTS) with a minimum of 6.5; or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum of 600.
- Student must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner recognized by the recruiting institution
- Students with the following medical conditions, HIV/ AIDS, Hepatitis B or C any mental health disorders, Epilepsy and other chronic disease cannot be admitted into the programme.
- Students must not have any physical or impaired senses that hinders nursing dexterity.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.