Master in Nursing
Entry Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Nursing Degree (MQF Level 6) with minimum CGPA of 2.5 or its equivalent is accepted by the Higher Educational Provider (HEP) senate; or
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Nursing related degree (MQF level 6) not meeting CGPA of 2.50 or its equivalent, can be accepted on condition candidate has 5 years’ experience in relevant field and
- Registered with Nursing Board or its equivalent; or
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate; and
- Minimum 3 years working experience for Bachelor’s degree holders; and
- Currently working in clinical area
- Student must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner recognized by recruiting institution
- Students with the following medical conditions; HIV / AIDS, Hepatitis B or C or any mental illness disorders, Epilepsy and other chronic diseases cannot be admitted into the programme
- Students must not have any physical or impaired senses that hinder nursing dexterity
English Language Requirement
- Pass Proficiency in English Language or Its Equivalent
- Foreign candidate must obtain: –
a. Temporary Practising Certificate (TPC) for clinal programme, and
b. Pass International Language Testing System (IELTS) with minimum 6.5, or
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum of 600.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.