Master of Accounting and Finance
The Master of Accounting and Finance program at Lincoln University College is meant to enhance candidates’ existing knowledge, build their accounting and finance expertise for a long-term corporate future, and prepare them for a successful global career.
The Master of Accounting and Finance program at Lincoln University College is meant to enhance candidates’ existing knowledge, build their accounting and finance expertise for a long-term corporate future, and prepare them for a successful global career. This program provides students with an understanding of accounting, finance, and financial markets fundamentals. This is an advanced curriculum designed to provide them the skills and knowledge they need to start a career as an auditor, financial controller, or other essential function in finance and advisory services.
For successful completion of Masters degree in Lincoln University College, each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The programme of Master of Accounting and Finance program will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Apply the advanced knowledge and concepts in analyzing accounts and financial work through theories and evidence -based findings.
- Be capable of adopting practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in finance related task.
- Acquire digital and numeracy skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in finance and accounting related program.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in financial accounts related task.
In today’s fast – growing economy, having specialized up-to-date scientific knowledge in the areas of accounting and finance is considered essential for business executives who want to excel and develop their skills to the highest level to secure top-level professional positions in the management structure.
Students with a Master of Accounting and Finance can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Financial Analyst
- Managerial Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Business Development Manager
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.