Master of Arts in Teaching of English as Second Language (MATESL)
The Master of Arts in Teaching of English as Second Language (MATESL) programme under the Faculty of Social Science Arts and Humanities is a noble calling, empowering students to take their places in the global community and become active participants in the teaching environments.
- Bachelor with honors in a relevant field or equivalent of Lincoln University College or other universities with a CGPA of at least 2.50; OR
- Bachelor or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the related field; OR
- Other equivalent qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government. And
English entry requirement for MA-TESL:
- A minimum score of Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET).
- Band of 5.0 and above in IELTS (Academic); or
- 500 for the TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version); or
- 79 and above for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.