Master of Business Administration in Health Care Management
The MBA in Health Care Management provides students with the most relevant business skills to be effective and efficient decision makers who will improve the quality and access to health care at appropriate cost. The programme has a business management orientation, drawing on a broad base of management theory and examples to explain and analyze the healthcare sector. It is designed to provide with the concepts, models, techniques and examples, which will enable the students to improve the provision of care to patients. It is based on specially-designed modules that will provide a grounding in the basic management disciplines, followed by specialist modules in particular aspects of health care management. Our programme is unique in providing the opportunity to work with, and learn from, other students with first-hand experience of health care systems from around the world.
For successful completion of Masters degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Two research articles in scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln affiliation.
The concentration focuses on filling needs for clinical leadership, innovative approaches to industry challenges, health analytics and health informatics. The primary aim of the programme is-
- To provide the students with knowledge based on scientific principles, for leading the health sector taking into account different aspect of healthcare management.
- To develop deeper understanding of multi disciplinary and multi dimensional nature of health management along with providing basic insight into practical application.
- To develop professional skills in health care services through the growth of appropriate ability at the proper level to facilitate further research or study in the relevant field.
- To provide scientific management approach and adequate managerial tools and improve managerial skills.
After completion of this course the students will develop skills in business fundamentals with main focus on health care management. The graduates would be qualified to find work in middle and senior management positions in various hospitals and health care organizations, and be involved in the analysis of various activities in the organizations. A degree in healthcare management enables professionals to thrive in this growing market and to take advantage of numerous job openings. Healthcare facilities recognize the need for skilled workers to fill management and planning roles. The students of this stream will enjoy high salaries, attractive benefits and international mobility related with healthcare sectors.
They can find jobs in
- Nursing homes
- Large medical related corporations
- Outpatient surgical centres
- Eye surgery centres
- Pharmaceutical establishments
- Insurance companies
- Specialized technical groups
- Drug companies and corporations
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.