Master of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
KPT/JPS (PA 10724) 04/24
Delivery Mode : ODL
MBA in Hospitality program focuses on the acquiring of the basic essential knowledge as well as practical skills, by the students as it would help them to emerge as entrepreneurs or marketing leaders in this fast-growing hospitality industry.
Our program also allows the students to acquire information about strategic business and marketing skills, operational issues, service issues and other relevant aspects related to the hospitality industry.
The delivery mode of the program is Open and Distance Learning, so it will be very useful for the students who are working and willing to pursue higher study.
Our primary aim is to emphasize on the aspects of management, so that the students can cope up with the changing and adverse circumstances, which are integral part of the hospitality industry.
We also give importance to group projects, field work and seminars, as such kind of training would help the students to prove their merit in the professional service field.
The primary aims of the MBA in Hospitality Management programme are:
- To provide thorough knowledge of global management or the services industry with useful management and business tools so
- that they can contribute efficiently to the organizations in the chosen field.
- To provide students with the most excellent professional education and learning experience so as to gain a prominent position in the industry as competent managers.
- To develop professionals and effective individuals appropriate for position as senior managerial placement.
- To offer industry relevant curriculum so that they become thoughtful individuals, capable of meeting the challenges of ambitious and varied career aspirations.
- To provide opportunities for higher learning and research, with due regard to the changing needs of the present time and the new millennium
1. Hotel/Resort Managers.
2. Restaurant Managers.
3. Property Managers.
4. Assistant Managers.
5. General Managers.
6. Human Resource Managers.
7. Marketing and Sales Professionals.
8. Front Office Managers.
9. Food and Beverage Directors.
10. Group Travel Facilitators.
11. Special Event Planners.
12. Conference Planners.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.