Master of Business Information Systems
KPT/JPS (PA 15596)05/27
The Master of Business Information Systems (MBIS) course offered by Lincoln University College (LUC) focuses on the development of the self-reflective mindset, the analytic mindset, the collaborative mindset, the worldly mindset, and the action mindset.
The Master of Business Information Systems (MBIS) course offered by Lincoln University College (LUC) focuses on the development of the self-reflective mindset, the analytic mindset, the collaborative mindset, the worldly mindset, and the action mindset. The MBIS course is designed for professionals, whose careers responsibilities transcend a single functional specialty and require a broad array of specialized knowledge and skills. The emphasis of this interdisciplinary, integrated, and applied program is on the significant organizational as well as business information processes of the public or private institutions doing business on a global scale.
For successful completion of Master’s degree each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The programme Master of Business Information Systems will produce professionals who can:
- Demonstrate mastery of theoretical and practical knowledge in Business Information Systems.
- Establish teamwork, interpersonal communication skills, creativity, and innovation skills in Information Systems.
- Adopt broad range of digital and numeracy applications and analytical techniques competently to support Business Information Systems.
- Explain comprehensive leadership, managerial and entrepreneurial skills to lead effectively and responsibly in different Business Information System related organisations.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in tasks related to Business Information Systems.
Students who obtain a Master of Business Information Systems will have the knowledge and abilities needed to occupy a variety of career titles that offer well and are in high demand. The following is a list of the most common job titles held by persons with a Master degree:
- Systems Analyst
- Chief Information Officer
- ICT Business Analyst
- ICT Project Manager
- ICT Business Analyst
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.