Master of Communication
The program of Master of Communication will produce Media Professionals who are
- Knowledgeable about the organization of media industry, its functioning and aware of the scope and career opportunities in communication and media studies; trained in practical skills like reporting and writing.
- Qualified for employment in the media industry and know their role, social responsibilities and also aware on the values and ethics by practicing professionalism towards media, audience and the society.
- Possess values and attitudes related to media profession and follow media laws; specialized in precise areas based on individual talents and aptitude thereby ensuring better communication standards, leadership & team skills needed to produce quality media content.
- Trained to think systematically in a scientific method making use of communication theories and models and empowered to suggest solutions using problem solving skills.
- Efficient in information management of new media and lifelong learning, to start media organizations like an advertising agency and event management programs.
- Consultants in Corporate Environment
- Public and Labour Relations Specialists
- Communications Managers
- Marketing Specialists
- Media Buyers
- Media Relations Specialists
- Promotions Managers
- Advertising Consultants
- Press Secretaries
- Community Affairs Specialist
- Crisis Communication Experts
- Online News and Entertainment
- Social Media Content Writers
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.