Master of Engineering
KPT/JPS (PA 15106)11/26
The Master of Engineering degree is a non-thesis, interdisciplinary programme geared toward practising engineers. The curriculum is well-structured, with an emphasis on rigorous theory, hands-on training, engineering projects, industrial skills, communication, project management, leadership, and entrepreneurship. The curriculum is matched with developing application areas where there is a high need for professionals.
Entry Requirements :
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.75 or equivalent, as accepted by the Lincoln University College Senate; or
- A Bachelor’s degree in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 and not meeting CGPA of 2.75, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; or
- A Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6, Malaysian Qualifications Framework, MQF) in the field or related fields or equivalent with a minimum CGPA of 2.00 and not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of five years working experience in the relevant field and rigorous internal assessment.
- Candidates without a qualification in the related fields or relevant working experience must undergo appropriate prerequisite courses determined by Lincoln University College and meet the minimum CGPA based on (i) to (iii).
- For International students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of 500 OR International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score of 5.0 OR its equivalent.
- If a student does not meet this requirement, Lincoln University College must offer English proficiency courses to ensure that the student’s proficiency is sufficient to meet the needs of the program.
- This is normally conducted through an assessment process.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.