Master of Engineering
KPT/JPS (PA 15106)11/26
The Master of Engineering degree is a research based interdisciplinary programme geared toward practising engineers.
The Master of Engineering degree programme at Lincoln University College is a multidisciplinary, research based program has been designed to provide students with in-depth knowledge in various fields of specialization to enable them to carry out research in their respective subject areas. The candidates would be able to conduct a research and address complex technical questions and practices on the respective subjects. The candidates will also evaluate the application of different techniques in the subject areas and shall contribute to the development of new theories, new knowledge and new methods in the respective subject area.
For successful completion of Master of Engineering Degree in Lincoln University College, each candidate should submit research thesis and publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The primary aims of the programme are:
- To provide students with advanced knowledge in the theory and practice of areas of engineering studies with the concept of research work.
- To prepare the learners for critical problem solving, decision making on various situations and responsibilities in the course of their research work.
- To develop and prepare professionals with Research knowledge and aptitude that is useful for industrial need and in the professional engineering specialty area.
- To train student about the significance of skills and knowledge in specialties under Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Telecommunication Engineering, Environmental Engineering and Management, and Aerospace Engineering.
The job opportunities for Master of Engineering graduates are very high owing to the relevancy of education.
Students with a Master of Engineering can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Software Developer
- Senior Electrical Engineer
- Structural Engineer
- Construction Project Manager
- Senior Mechanical Engineer
- Data Science Analyst
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.