Master of International Relations and Policies
Master of International Relations in Lincoln University under the Faculty of Social Science Arts and Humanities is a program grounded on political principles and processes as well as foreign affairs and relations between different countries along with learning of languages and world cultures that helps professionals to think globally and become a successful leader on the international platform.
Master of International Relations and Policies in Lincoln University under the Faculty of Social Science Arts and Humanities is a program grounded on political principles and processes as well as foreign affairs and relations between different countries along with learning of languages and world cultures that helps professionals to think globally and become a successful leader on the international platform. Professionals systematically explore themes such as government and private policies, political behavior, economic issues in local and international government systems. Current global market dynamism and today’s fast-changing business policies, project environments are difficult to manage without having the knowledge of updated international policies to take key decisions. The survival of both private and public sectors in an increasingly competitive national and international environment is dependent on the availability of skilled human resources with the necessary competencies to steer, lead and manage organizations through these complex and highly competitive scenarios. Skilled, competent, sophisticated and market sensitive professionals can work in public and private sector as managers, policy-makers and captains of industries to thrive in the new globalized world.
The program of Master of International Relations and Policies will produce masters in the field of public policy, economics, international law, cultural studies and much more who are:
- Knowledgeable and skillful, competent in deep understanding of international relations and policies.
- Proficient in conducting original research, components or processes to meet specified needs with responsibility for the international system, as well as cultural, societal, ethical considerations in the formulation of foreign policy.
- Capable of providing solutions with effective communication skill among team members and protrude leadership in services to frame the policies of Malaysia and other Central Asian states in a global context.
- Appraise available information and strategies needed in political movements for lifelong learning to plan and perform further research with the field.
The successful completion of Master of International Relations and Policies can cover broad categories. LUC student can find positions that affect the functioning of national and global political, economic, social, and cultural system in a wide variety of ways. Students also may establish themselves as an employee of Foreign Service, Civil Service Positions in both Government and Private Sectors.
After completion of this course individuals may find positions as:
- International marketing manager
- International organizational policymaker
- Diplomatic leader
- International banking manager
- International trade manager
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.