Master of Islamic Banking
KPT/JPS (PA 14829) 10/26
The Master of Islamic Banking program at Lincoln University College is a specialized program that provides qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis in Islamic and conventional finance.
The Master of Islamic Banking program at Lincoln University College is a specialized program that provides qualitative and quantitative methods of analysis in Islamic and conventional finance. This cutting-edge program has been created to provide students with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to receive a strong transdisciplinary and interdisciplinary graduate education in a variety of core areas. The aspirants can also choose to specialize in one of several significant topics, such as Islamic Finance or Sustainable Finance. The program allows the aspirants to learn about the Islamic banking and finance industry’s structure, as well as its theoretical basis, products, performance, Islamic financial instruments, and risk management challenges.
For successful completion of Masters degree each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Master of Islamic Banking will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in Islamic banking practices.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of Islamic banking.
- Implement the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in Islamic Banking.
- Utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills effectively to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in Islamic Banking.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in Islamic Banking related task.
The curriculum of Master of Islamic Banking is aimed to prepare students for a career in business and finance. Many countries have expressed a desire for Islamic banking services to expand internationally in recent years. This curriculum keeps professionals up to date on the newest developments and prepares them for success in this rapidly changing area. This degree equips them for a number of careers such as:
- Business Analyst
- Bank Manager
- Financial Institutions
- General Manager
- International Business Consultancy
- Credit Analyst
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.