Master of Management
KPT/JPS (PA 15043) 10/26
The Master of Management program at Lincoln University College lays the groundwork for students to become well-trained researchers.
The Master of Management program at Lincoln University College lays the groundwork for students to become well-trained researchers. They will develop the quantitative and qualitative methodological skills required to conduct high-quality empirical and theoretical research for publication in leading business journals. It is a well-designed program that is geared on giving students the opportunity to conduct extensive research on management topics.
For successful completion of Masters degree, each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Master of Management will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in management practices.
- Implement practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in the field of Management.
- Adopt the digital and numerical skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in Management.
- Utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in Management effectively.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in Management related task.
The program Master of Management can help the aspirants acquire advanced abilities in critical analysis, knowledge synthesis, and effective communication of research findings in a variety of employment settings. This degree equips them for a number of careers such as:
- Business Analyst
- Bank Manager
- Financial Officer
- General Manager
- International Business Consultant
- Administrative officer
- Risk Manager
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.