Master of Mass Communication
KPT/JPS (PA 15044) 10/26
The Master of Mass Communication degree covers both the critical and practical components of the media spectrum. The course combines the numerous fields of mass communication into a curriculum to provide students with a comprehensive understanding of the field.
The Master of Mass Communication program at Lincoln University College is a research-based academic program that teaches students how to do scholarly research in the field of mass communication. The program provides students with a hands-on approach to learning that allows them to gain the complete range of technical expertise, conceptual skills, and aesthetic expression needed to become effective media practitioners
Mode of Delivery: Research
The program of Master of Mass Communication will produce professionals who are eligible to:
• Impart advanced knowledge in Mass Communication and related areas of research.
• Bestow learners by analytical, practical, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• Empower learners with Information Communication Technologies (ICTs) including digital and numerical competencies to make them efficient professionals and researchers in Mass Communication and allied industries.
• Inculcate acumen in research, innovation, and entrepreneurship.
• Emulate professional ethics, social responsibility, and values of global research.
Students will be prepared to start a career in communication policy or research, within the communication industry, or as a community college teaching after graduation. Because of the expanding popularity of these mass communication channels, candidates in the field of mass communication have more opportunities than ever before
They can pursue prestigious positions as:
• Television & Film Director/Producer
• Content Writer
• Event Manager
• Public Relations Professional
• Digital Marketing Expert
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.