Master of Nursing (Midwifery)
The course Masters in Nursing (Midwifery) provides the opportunity to develop and enhance their knowledge, skills and attitudes necessary to care for patients/clients to the highest professional standards across the health care sphere.
Entry Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Nursing related with minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by Lincoln University College senate;
- or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing or Nursing related degree not meeting CGPA of 2.75but above CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment; AND
- Registered with Nursing Board or its equivalent,AND
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate; AND
- Minimum 3 years working experience for Bachelor’s degree holders, AND
- Advanced Diploma / Certificate / Post Basic in Midwifery, AND
- Health status
• Students must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner recognized by the recruiting institution
• Students with the following medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, any mental health disorders, Epilepsy, and other chronic diseases cannot be admitted into the programme.
• Students must not have any physical or impaired senses that hinder nursing dexterity.
- Pass Lincoln University College Entry Placement Test; or equivalent; or
- Foreign candidate must obtain:
• Temporary Practicing Certificate (TCP) for clinical programme; and
• Pass International English Language Testing Services (IELTS) with a minimum 6.5; or
• Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) with a minimum of 600
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.