Master of Nursing (Public Health)
KPT/JPS (PA 8484) 11/25
Entry Requirements :
- Degree in Nursing or Nursing related degree with minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent is accepted by the Higher Educational Provider (HEP) senate; or
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing or nursing related not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.5 can be accepted subject to rigorous internal assessment and
- Registered with Nursing Board or its equivalent.
- Possess current Annual Practicing Certificate; and
- Minimum 3 years working experience for Bachelor’s degree holders; and
- Advanced Diploma/ Certificate/ Post Basic in Public Health
- Health status:
- Students must be certified medically fit by a registered medical practitioner recognized by the recruiting institution
- Students with the following medical conditions, HIV/AIDS, Hepatitis B or C, any mental health disorders, Epilepsy, and other chronic diseases cannot be admitted into the programme.
- Students must not have any physical or impaired senses that hinder nursing dexterity.
- Pass LUC Entry English Placement test; or
- Proficiency in Bahasa lnggeris (English Language) of its equivalent.
- Foreign candidate must obtain:
- Temporary Practicing Certificate (TPC) for clinical programme; and
- Pass international English Language Testing Services (IELTS) with a minimum 6.0 & above or;
- Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) with a minimum of 600.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.