Master of Physiotherapy
The Master of Physiotherapy program at Lincoln University College teaches essential skills like manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and the use of electro-physical modalities to potential students.
The Master of Physiotherapy program at Lincoln University College teaches essential skills like manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, and the use of electro-physical modalities to potential students. Students who already have a background in the health sciences can use this program to hone their skills and abilities in the treatment and rehabilitation of people who have suffered physical injuries, as well as physical health and mobility concerns. They may be provided a thorough explanation of the practice’s methodologies as well as how to keep patients on the road to recovery.
The program Master of Physiotherapy will produce physiotherapists and instructors who can:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in physiotherapy practices.
- Be capable of adopting practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in tasks related to physiotherapy.
- Adopt the digital and numeracy skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in the field of physiotherapy.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in physiotherapy program.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in physiotherapy tasks.
Students in the Master of Physiotherapy program are in high demand across the world. Clinical physiotherapists and academic faculty members can find work in both the public and private sectors. Graduates with this degree may choose from a variety of career options, such as:
- Higher Education Lecturer
- Sports Therapist
- Massage Therapist
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.