Master of Public Administration
KPT/JPS (PA 15107) 11/26
The programme Master of Public Administration will provide public managers and individuals involved in public sector policies and services with a solid understanding of the public sector’s nature, role, and development, as well as current trends in its evolution.
The Master of Public Administration (MPA) program at Lincoln University College will provide public managers and those involved in public sector policies and services with a solid foundation of knowledge about the public sector’s nature, role, and development, as well as current trends in its evolution. Our graduates will have the analytical and professional abilities to successfully comprehend and handle the difficulties of contemporary governance and will be able to make an immediate impact for employers in the public, commercial, and non-profit sectors around the world.
For successful completion of Master program at Lincoln University College, each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Master of Public Administration will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Evaluate theories and critical concepts in business by providing recommendations through advanced research in the field of public administration.
- Implement practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication within a team in research related public administration ventures.
- Adopt relevant digital and numerical research techniques to support decision-making in the field of public administration.
- Execute leadership, autonomy and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial research work in Public Administration program.
- Display ethical skills and professional responsibility in research related Public Administration work.
Professions in public administration are incredibly diverse, allowing applicants to work in a variety of market sectors, both public and private.
Some of the roles assigned to Master of Public Administration graduates are:
- Public Administration Consultant
- Administrative Officer
- Tax Examiner
- Budget Analyst
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.