Master of Science in Civil Engineering
Masters Degrees in Civil Engineering would produce highly competitive researchers and professionals in the fields of civil engineering capable to taking challenges involved in designing, implementing and maintaining vital infrastructure, from everyday tunnels, bridges and railways to flood barriers and earthquake protection systems.
Masters Degrees in Civil Engineering would produce highly competitive researchers and professionals in the fields of civil engineering capable to taking challenges involved in designing, implementing and maintaining vital infrastructure, from everyday tunnels, bridges and railways to flood barriers and earthquake protection systems. The students will be given a stimulating teaching environment which blends conventional lectures and tutorials with online materials. The curriculum would include supportive programs with industry and other academic institutions, including new developments, current implementation status and prospects of future expansion. The program would impart and enhance capability and capacity to develop a healthy body and mind to become a disciplined individual, disciplined manager, and disciplined leader.
For successful completion of Masters degree in LUC, each candidate should publish minimum of Two research articles in scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln affiliation.
The aim of this program is to produce graduates who are both skilled in structural engineering principles and have the ability to apply and solve complex open-ended engineering works and problems. The program of Master of Science in Civil Engineering will produce Civil Engineers who are:
- Knowledgeable to apply practical skills to face the challenges and opportunities of the rapidly evolving civil engineering field.
- Capable of demonstrating individual, professional and social responsibility through value and attitudes.
- Able to organize and relate ideas coherently in written, oral, and graphic form using standard conventions and tools and synthesize information, and draw reasoned inferences in the field of civil engineering.
- Proficient with information management skills to pursue advanced educational opportunities, along with the development of life-long learning skills for enquiry based learning.
Masters Degrees in Civil Engineering program is to encourage students to make unceasing and diligent efforts to pursue holistic self-development to cultivate self-discipline and integrity, to nurture creativity into broad-minded future leaders with a global outlook. Civil and structural engineers work in a range of sectors, particularly the construction sector, on buildings of all kinds of transport and communications infrastructure. Career prospects after a Masters in Civil Engineering include:
- Building control surveyor
- Consulting civil engineer
- Contracting civil engineer
- Nuclear engineer
- Site engineer
- Structural engineer
- Water engineer
- Building services engineer
- Engineering geologist
- Environmental consultant
- Patent attorney
- Quantity surveyor
- Sustainability consultant
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.