Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine
KPT/JPS (PA 15292) 03/27
Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine programme provides extensive instruction in Chinese herbal medicine and acupuncture, allowing graduates to give the entire range of Chinese medicine advantages to their patients. The programme can help students gain a better understanding of the human body, as well as health and treatment alternatives.
The Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine at Lincoln University College is a postgraduate degree created for Chinese medicine practitioners who want to improve their expertise and integrate better into the health-care system, as well as graduates with a Chinese Medicine specialisation who want to pursue research. Students will learn the fundamental idea of Chinese medicine, become familiar with acupuncture knowledge and practises, and safely handle common suitable ailments using acupuncture in this course. The curriculum is aimed to cover the fundamentals of Chinese medicine in general, as well as acupuncture.
For successful completion of Masters degree each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Master of Traditional Chinese Medicine will produce professionals who can:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant research skills, various disorders, and diseases with comprehensive extensive knowledge in respective fields.
- Practice health-related research issues in the community through research and integrative collaboration and able to present interpersonal skills.
- Adopt the digital and numeracy skills in research-based evidence practice for scientific solution to complex problems in the respective field.
- Effectively utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally initiate entrepreneurial research ventures.
- Empower integrity through professional commitment and ethics on patient safety and evidence-based research management in respective fields.
Traditional Chinese Medicine practitioners who are properly trained, completely qualified, and fully insured are still in high demand. A career in Traditional Chinese Medicine can be very rewarding. This degree equips them for several careers such as:
- Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioner
- Complementary medicine research analyst
- Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM) teacher
- Clinical research Assistant
- Complementary Medicine Associate