Master of Water Resource Management
Water is the world’s most precious natural resource. The Water Resources Management program prepares students to face the complexities of managing this critical natural resource and their use in the urban, industrial, and agricultural environment. Water is the world’s most precious natural resource.
The Master of Water Resource Management program at Lincoln University College prepares students for a rewarding career as a water-focused environmental scientist by providing them with the necessary professional skills. This course emphasises the significance of accurately assessing prospective and actual impacts on the water environment from industrial practises, abstraction, and agriculture. Students receive breadth in important planning and management disciplines while developing depth in a specialist area through this programme.
For successful completion of Masters degree each candidate should publish minimum of two research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program of Master of Water Resource Management will produce professionals who are:
- Knowledgeable to apply critical thinking in water resource management.
- Competent to practice and possess interpersonal skill to communicate with other professionals in related field to water resource management practices.
- Capable to work ethically and professionally and protrude personal skills for self-directed learning as well as digital skills in water resource management and its development.
- Efficient to show adequate leadership skill and responsibilities with the excellent numeracy skills in water resource management.
- Able to demonstrate entrepreneurial skills.
The graduates of this program will be prepared for a professional career in water resource management. Employers value water resource professionals who have a comprehensive understanding of the various social, economic, and scientific aspects of water resource management. This degree equips them for several careers such as:
- Water Supervising Engineer
- Civil Engineer Manager
- Project Manager
- Hydraulic Engineer
- Deputy Water Manager
- Water Resources Director
- Water Resources Analyst
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.