PhD in Medical Anatomy
The program, PhD in Medical Anatomy with Lincoln University College (LUC) offers training for individuals pursuing a career in teaching and study at medical school or university level in clinical human anatomy and independent research.
The program of PhD in Medical Anatomy will produce researchers and educationist who can:
- Demonstrate critical understanding of the most advanced knowledge and independently competent to conduct research.
- Utilize the analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate and make decisions critically and creatively based on research evidence and experiences.
- Convey information, insights, ideas, problems, and present solutions coherently to peers, scholarly community, and society in the relevant field of expertise.
- Produce research outputs to promote lifelong learning and benefit the human health.
- Lead and manage advanced research ethically and professionally which contributes to societal advancement and responsibilities.
The degree prepares the student for a career in planning and regulatory agencies in education, governmental or industrial research, science education, and service.
- Clinical Research Associate
- Research Scientist
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.