Post Basic Certificate in Teaching Methodology For Nurses
- Develop nursing curriculum design
- Measure and evaluate educational settings
- Analyse academic policies, protocols, and legal aspects of education
- Utilized teaching methods within nursing education
Nurses play a key role at the forefront of healthcare service, with their contribution to client care imperative for the wellbeing of today’s society. This programme prepares registered nurses to educate and teach health professionals. After completing this the nurses can work in a wide variety of nursing roles and will be well equipped to pursue teaching and educational opportunities in a range of healthcare settings, such as:
- primary health and community support services
- aged/rehabilitative care
- home care
- drug/alcohol services
- community health organisations
- palliative care services
- child and adolescent health services
- tertiary education setting
+603-7886 2717 (Landline)
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.