Post Basic Renal Care Nursing
Renal nursing is a specialized area of nursing practice to treats patients with kidney disease and educates both patients and families about treatment protocols. The programme, Post Basic Renal Care Nursing, aims to produce competent, knowledgeable and professional nurses with a better understanding of the patients across the spectrum of renal care, causes and treatment of the disease and the psycho-social implications of renal disease.
Entry Requirements :
- Registered with Nursing Board Malaysia or its equivalent
- Have a Certificate of Experience (Annual Practicing Certificate) latest.
- Diploma in Nursing and/ or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience working in the clinical area.
- At least 3 months working experience working in the field of Renal Care.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.