Post Graduate Diploma in Wound Care Management
KPT/JPS (PA 14728) 07/26
The Post Graduate Diploma in Wound Care Management program at Lincoln University College aims to prepare healthcare practitioners to effectively handle complex wound healing management.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Wound Care Management program at Lincoln University College aims to prepare healthcare practitioners to effectively handle complex wound healing management. The goal is to equip experienced, committed healthcare professionals with the required knowledge and abilities in wound healing and tissue restoration so that patients receive the best possible treatment. The curriculum is aimed to help health professionals improve their knowledge and skills in caring for patients with complex wounds, which is becoming more common. Students will learn specialized skills that will allow them to develop, implement, and evaluate wound care management programs.
The graduates will have a good understanding about the pathophysiology of different types of wounds and its care. Usages of different types of implication arising from different types of wound care products. They also gather risk management skill and learn the patient care management. The program Post Graduate Diploma in Wound Care Management will produce managers and specialists who are:
- Knowledgeable and competent in critical thinking, problem solving and performing wound care problems with cognitive skills.
- Capable of adopting methodical, accurate responsibility through effective communication within a team.
- Competent to demonstrate leadership and numerical skills for wound care research work.
- Able to identify the business opportunities, managerial and entrepreneurship skill for social development with lifelong and ethical responsibility through attitudes, proper value, and professionalism in the field of wound care.
In a number of health care settings, health care practitioners trained in sophisticated wound management are required. Graduates of this program are health professionals and include:
- Wound care Manager
- Wound care Specialist
- Wound care Nurse
- Wound care Lecturer in Medical college and university
- Clinical Coordinator for Skin and Wound Care
- Wound Care Administrator
- Wound Care Sales Consultant
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.