Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching
KPT/JPS (PA 15108) 11/26
The goal of the Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching Program is to help students gain specialized educational knowledge as well as basic abilities and orientations. The program is remarkable for its flexibility, since it makes use of digital technology to allow students to participate at times and locations that are convenient for them.
The programme is designed to impart competencies which can assist students to develop knowledge and skills for professional careers in the field of education. It develops specific skills which enable the future educators to meet up to the requirement of the 21st Century skills with an emphasis on the great insights into teaching and Learning, curriculum design, classroom management, educational assessment and evaluation, educational theories, and many more related problems and coming up with immediate and long-term solutions. Graduate would become professionally competent to fulfil the market and society demand.
The program Postgraduate Diploma in Education will produce professionals who are:
- Knowledgeable and efficient graduates in solving teaching and learning related problems using cognitive skills to provide quality teaching.
- Capable of adopting practical solutions with teaching practices through effective communication and collaboration with team members to achieve highest standard performance.
- Develops graduates’ digital skills and numerical data which integrates with 21st Century of teaching and learning.
- Competent to apply the values, ethics, and morality and proper level of leadership, autonomy, and responsibility skill in teaching related institutions and in related professional development field.
- Demonstrate successfully and innovatively personal and entrepreneurship skills while planning, developing, and carrying out different educational projects in the field of specialization as well as bridging the gap between industrial needs and academia.
The goal of the course is to give general graduates who want to pursue teaching as a career the opportunity to do so and to receive professional training in the field. Students’ academic courses prepare them for a range of employment prospects, such as:
- Certified Teacher
- Educational Manager
- Head Of Educational Department
- Educational Programme Coordinator
- Curriculum And Syllabus Designer
- Industry Supervisor
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.