Dr. Amiya Bhaumik, President of Lincoln University College (LUC), Malaysia, entered into a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with an official from Kaifeng University, China. The agreement focuses on the internationalization of educational development, promoting equality, mutual benefit, and leveraging complementary advantages.
The purpose of signing this memorandum is to foster bilateral exchanges and cooperation between both institutions.
In compliance with the laws and regulations of their respective countries, both universities agree to engage in the following activities:
- Conduct cultural exchange programs for students.
- Establish an overseas language teaching center.
- Facilitate student exchange study projects.
- Establish overseas vocational education centers.
- Collaborate on undergraduate/master’s degree programs.
- Provide teacher and administrator training.
- Undertake collaborative educational and scientific research projects.