Vision & Mission
The Lincoln University College mission drives our focus on quality education for individual development and it’s vital foundation.
The mission of Lincoln University College is to become a truly global university with risk based approach that enhances lifelong learning opportunities, practical and scientific skills, social values, leadership and entrepreneurship by harnessing information technology including machine learning and deep learning to create a noble eternal peaceful human society.
LUC is highly committed to excellence and continual improvement of academic programmes including commitment to satisfy applicable requirements and to provide services to fulfill the needs of our clients.
In pursuing the mission, LUC will:
- Enhance teaching, research and academic-related service activities by establishing outstanding faculty and recruiting potential staff.
- Embrace the multicultural diversity by instilling humanity values, attitudes and professionalism through an effective communication, leadership, team and problem solving skills.
- Ensure LUC’s learning environment is conducive to students’ satisfaction.
- Initiate a platform for lifelong learning through continuous academic development to the global community.
- Prepares holistic graduates with managerial and entrepreneurship skills for career opportunity in a highly competitive, technologically advanced and rapidly changing world.