Types of information collected:
We collect several information about you and providing such information is strictly voluntary:
- When you provide us with your personal details (such as your name, contact details, e-mail address, etc.) by registering with us or submitting an inquiry via the Website.
- When you respond to surveys that are required to be completed for research purposes.
- from your usage of the Website and any other information you post on the Website, e-mail, or otherwise sent to us.
We only collect and store the following information about you: the name of the domain from which you access the Internet (for example, aol.com, if you are connecting from an Online account, or lincoln.edu if you are connecting from the domain of Lincoln University), the date and time you access our Website, and the Internet address of the website from which you linked to our Website.
Use of Information
We use your information:
- to enable us to supply you with the goods, services, and information that you have requested.
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented most effectively for you and your computer.
- to analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve, and develop the Website.
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have authorized to be contacted for such purposes;
- to notify you about changes in our services.
We also use the information we collect to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our Website, and to help us make our Website more useful to visitors.
Cookies and Tracking
Explanation of how these technologies are used to collect data and improve user experience.
We may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes, we will notify you by posting a prominent notice on the Website.