Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Pelajaran Malaysia (STPM) with a minimum NGMP of 2.00 or Grade C in 2 subjects, or
- Pass in A-Level with at least in 2 subjects; or
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with Jayyid in 3 subjects; or
- Pass in the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least a B grade in 5 subjects; or
- Pass in Foundation / Foundation Program / Foundation / from any universities / colleges with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass in the Matriculation program of the Ministry of Education Malaysia with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Pass in a Diploma (Level 4, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)) from an institution recognized by the Malaysian government with a minimum CGPA of 2.00: or
- Pass in the Higher National Diploma (HND) (Level 4, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other qualifications as recognized by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.