Bachelor of Islamic Studies (Hons)
Students will gain insight about the understanding of key areas associated with Islamic Studies such as the foundation texts, early and modern history, philosophical and political thought, Muslim societies in majority and minority contexts, unity and diversity, as well as ethnicity and identity.
Entry Requirements :
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in one of the subjects of Islamic Studies or Arabic and one other subject; or
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) or equivalent with the Maqbul Rank; or
- Pass in A-Level with at least in 2 subjects including one Islamic Studies subject and one other subject; or
- Pass in Matriculation / Foundation / Foundation of any universities / colleges / institutions can offer foundation programs in related fields with a CGPA of 2.0; or
- Diploma in Islamic Studies (Level 4, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)) or in a related field with a CGPA of 2.0; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
English Requirements :
English Competency Requirement (International Student): Achieve a minimum Band 3 in Malaysian University English Test (MUET) or equivalent to Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) (Low B2).
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.