Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Technology (Aircraft Maintenance)
The Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Technology (Aircraft Maintenance) program of Lincoln University College, Malaysia (LUC) deals with design, manufacturing, service, and testing of aircraft. The students also learn the techniques of operating an aircraft and rocket.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed Certificate of Education Malaysia (SPM) with at least three credits in three (3) subjects, including Mathematics and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational subject and graduated from English; or
- Graduated Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in three (3) subjects including Mathematics and one (1) Science/ Technical / Vocational linguistic subject and graduated English; or
- Passed O-Level with at least C grade in subjects including Mathematics and one (1) Science / Technical / Vocational linguistic subject and passed English; or
- Pass the Vocational and Technical Certificate / Equivalent Certificate (Level 3,MQF) with Cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.00 and one (1) year experience in relevant field or at least one (1) semester reinforcement programme; or
- Pass Engineering Certificate / Engineering (level 3 MFQ) with at least CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government; or
- Accredited Certificate in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Technical or Malaysian Skills certificate level.
- Recognized related technical / vocational / skills qualification AND an adequate and relevant bridging programme.
+1300 880 111 (Malaysia)
+603-7806 3478 (International)
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.