Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology
The Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD) at Lincoln University College degree provides rigorous research training to prepare graduates for careers in academia or research, as well as practice as a licensed clinical psychologist.
The Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology (PhD) at Lincoln University College degree provides rigorous research training to prepare graduates for careers in academia or research, as well as practice as a licensed clinical psychologist. Students are given extensive training in research methods and statistics to develop new scientific information on their own, and they are frequently asked to write a dissertation to demonstrate their research ability.
For successful completion of PhD candidate should publish minimum Four research articles in Scopus indexed journals, with Lincoln University College affiliation.
The program Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Incorporate in-depth relevant knowledge, formulate, and conduct problems effectively through critical thinking skills in psychology practices.
- Implement practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in advanced psychology.
- Adopt the digital and numeracy skills in managing scientific solution to complex problems in the field of psychology.
- Utilize leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills effectively to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in psychological program.
- Empower integrity through professionalism and ethics in psychology related research.
Obtaining a Doctor of Philosophy in Psychology can lead to a plethora of new job prospects. Education, business, and mental health are just a few of the domains where psychology can be used. The aspirants can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Clinical Psychologist
- Rehabilitation Specialists
- Counseling and Educational Psychologists
- Industry Consultan
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.