Master of Science Psychology
The Programme is unique in providing professionally qualified researchers capable to lead and apply advanced development of research skills to the rapidly changing field of Psychology.Employment of psychology is projected to grow in the next ten years, about as fast as the average for all occupations.
Entry Requirements :
- Bachelor of Psychology (Level 6, MOH) or equivalent to a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 or;
- Other Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6, MOH) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, AND with a minimum prerequisite of 45 credits / psychology modules equivalent (covering all 8 fields of scientific science, Biological Basics in behaviour, human development, cognitive-effective principles in behaviour, individual differences, socio-contextual context in behaviour, values in psychology and the application of psychological science) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 in the prerequisite module;
- Other Bachelor’s Degree (Level 6, MOH) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00, AND with a minimum prerequisite of 30 credits of psychology modules or equivalent (including all eight knowledge areas) with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 out of 4.00 in the pre-requisite module and Graduate exam Record Examination (GRE) subjects (psychology) with a minimum score of 550.
- Other equivalent or relevant qualifications, experience and conditions received by Competent authority of Malaysia.
English Competency Requirements forInternational Students
- Obtain at least.
a) International Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum score of 5.0 or
b) Test of English Language as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) (internet based) with a minimum score of 34; or
c) Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English Language (CAE) with a minimum score of 160; or
d) Pearson Test of English Language (PTE Academic) with a minimum score of 36;
- Students who come from countries that use the English language as spoken exemption conditions,
- Students who use academic qualifications and institutions that use English as the language of instruction are exempted from the conditions.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.