Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management
KPT/JPS (PA 10725)07/24
The Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Hospitality Management program offers knowl-edge and competencies, to students, who have chosen a career in this service indus-try. Students may select either HOTEL or tourism specialization. The experiential learning, project-based approach and practical training will provide students with the necessary competencies to function effectively as leaders in the industry.
Entry Requirements :
- Passed Malaysian Higher School Certificate (STPM) or equivalent with a minimum grade (2.00) in 2 subjects: or
- Passed Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysis (STPM) (Jayyid rank); or
- Passed Matriculation / Foundation / Foundation of any universities / colleges / institutions are allowed to offer the Foundation with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Passed Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least grade B in 5 subjects; or
- Passed Diploma (Level 4 MOH) in a related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- Graduated higher national diploma (HND) with at least a CGPA of 2.00; or
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Government of Malaysia.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.