Diploma in Culinary Arts
KPT/JPS (PA 15595)05/27
The Diploma in Culinary Arts is a well-balanced program designed to impart knowledge in the hospitality particularly in culinary area.
The Diploma in Culinary Arts is a well-balanced program designed to impart knowledge in the hospitality particularly in culinary area. This program provides students with practical education in food production while developing professionalism and excellence required in different types of kitchens. Student can gain practical experience in the kitchen with other related discipline like business of cost control, sanitation and safety, menu and beverage management, nutrition, and kitchen management. Student will learn to produce food quickly and in quantity while working with others. The program combines the precise training in international relations theory and practice with the analytical and quantitative tools of policy making. This is designed as a transformative program, which offers students the education, training, and first-hand experience essential for successful international careers.
The program of Diploma in Culinary Arts will produce professionals who are eligible to:
- Accomplish knowledge and efficiency in analyzing culinary arts related problems.
- Adopt practical measures with interpersonal accuracy through effective communication in culinary arts related task.
- Develop digital and numerical solutions using necessary tools for better performance in culinary arts related task.
- Execute leadership, autonomy, and responsive skills to personally undergo entrepreneurial work in the field of culinary arts.
- Display ethical skills and professional responsibility in culinary arts.
The job opportunities for Diploma in Culinary Arts graduates are very high owing to the relevancy of education. Students with a Diploma in Culinary Arts can pursue prestigious positions as:
- Food Production (hotel or resort)
- Food & Beverage Service (F&B)
- Commis chef
- Entrepreneurs/restaurant owner
- Food and beverage manager
- Food Stylist
- Catering Supervisor/Manager
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.