Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration
The Bachelor (Hons) in Business Administration program of Lincoln University College, Malaysia (LUC) is designed to help the students to acquire academic and technical skills, so that they are able to take up managerial roles in the future.
- Pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or equivalent with at least Grade C (NGMP 2.0) in two (2) subjects and passed Mathematics and English at SPM level; or
- Pass in the Unified Examination Certificate (UEC) with at least Grade B in five (5) subjects and passed subjects including Mathematics and English; or
- Pass in Matriculation/ Foundation/ Foundation from IPTA/ IPTS with at least CGPA 2.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent qualification, or
- Qualification equivalent to a Diploma or Advanced Diploma (Level 4 or 5, MQF) with a minimum CGPA of 2.00; or
- APEL Pathway – Candidates must be 21 years of age or older in the year the application is made, have relevant work experience to PASS the APEL assessment conducted by MQA (HEP is subject to the APEL student intake quota policy which is a maximum of 5% of the total student population at a time).
- Other qualifications recognized as equivalent by the Malaysian government.
International students must obtain a score of 5.5 for the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or equivalent.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.