Master of Accounting and Finance
The Master of Accounting and Finance program at Lincoln University College is meant to enhance candidates’ existing knowledge, build their accounting and finance expertise for a long-term corporate future, and prepare them for a successful global career.
Entry Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree [Level 6, Malaysian Qualifications Framework (MQF)] in Accounting and Finance or related field with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 or its equivalent qualifications as accepted by Lincoln University College Senate; OR
- A Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) in Accounting and Finance or related field not meeting CGPA of 2.75 but above CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to the Lincoln University College rigorous internal assessment; OR
- Relevant professional Accounting and Finance qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree (Level 6, MQF) as accepted by the Lincoln University College Senate; OR
- Other qualifications equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.75 as accepted by the Lincoln University College Senate; AND
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Finance or related field below a CGPA of 2.50 can be accepted, subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in the relevant field.
English requirements as follows:
For international students, Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score 550 or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score 5.5 or other equivalent qualification.
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.