Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching
KPT/JPS (PA 15108) 11/26
The goal of the Postgraduate Diploma in Teaching Program is to help students gain specialized educational knowledge as well as basic abilities and orientations. The program is remarkable for its flexibility, since it makes use of digital technology to allow students to participate at times and locations that are convenient for them.
Entry Requirements :
- A Bachelor’s degree with a minimum CGPA of 2.50 or equivalent, as accepted by the Senate of University College; or
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent not meeting CGPA of 2.50, can be accepted subject to a minimum of 5 years working experience in relevant field., or
- Other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government.
- Band of 5.0 and above in IELTS (Academic); or
- 500 for the TOEFL Paper-based Test (Academic Version); or
- 79 and above for TOEFL Internet-based Test (Academic Version).
How to Apply?
Tell us a little about yourself and we’ll help with the rest. Our convenient online application tool only takes 10 minutes to complete.
After you submit your application, an admissions representative will contact you and will help you to complete the process.
Once you’ve completed your application and connected with an admissions representative, you’re ready to create your schedule.